Dual Keg Tapping Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 tank (legally shipped empty). Aluminum tanks are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum tanks are also superior in quality compared to most steel tanks found on the market
- Dual gauge Co2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs
- Two 4’ lengths of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps
- Two American Sankey "D" system keg couplers each feature a stainless steel body, stainless steel handle fork, tin-nickel alloy plated probe, short lever handle, built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
Dual Keg Tapping Kit
As a general rule of thumb, it takes about a 1/2 lb of CO2 to dispense a 1/4 barrel of draft beer and 1 lb of CO2 to dispense a 1/2 barrel of draft beer
A gas tank that is properly filled should read about 750 PSIG when the cylinder is at a 72° F temperature. CO2 gas pressure increases when it is exposed to heat, so if the gas tank temperature is above 72° F, the pressure will read higher than 750 PSIG. If the gas tank temperature is colder then 72° F, the pressure will read lower then 750 PSIG.
The tank pressure should read 750 PSIG until the liquid CO2 in the cylinder is gone, and the tank is almost empty. A decreasing pressure indicates the cylinder is nearly empty.